- Gelistet: 23. September 2016 10:47
- Verfall in: Diese Anzeige ist abgelaufen
Purser / Cabin Crew with Experience, Palma de Mallorca
You have at least 12 months flying experience and are ready for a Purser positon? Then take off together with Eurowings Europe to new career opportunities in Palma de Mallorca!
About Eurowings Europe
Eurowings offers a great flight experience for low prices with more than 130 destinations in Europe and worldwide. This is what Eurowings stands for. With its headquarters in Vienna, Eurowings Europe is the first Eurowings base outside of Germany.
Eurowings Europe, as part of the Eurowings Group, is flying to several destinations with its modern A320 fleet and many more attractive destinations are yet to come! With this continuous growth, we are now expanding our Cabin Crew Team in Palma de Mallorca.
A highly motivated team will welcome you. Take off with us and apply now!
• High quality leadership training
• Close cooperation with cabin crew management
• A young and dynamic team and a great work environment within a growing start-up airline
• The opportunity to work on projects or gain additional areas of responsibility
• Unlimited attractive benefits such as special fares for flight tickets and hotel discounts
• 10 percent commission of on-board sales for the entire Crew
• Leading an entire A320 cabin crew team as Purser within a shared-leadership model
• Preperation, organisation and assurance of an efficient and professional work flow on board
• Assuring and applying the safety and security regulations on board acc. to EW EU
• Attestation acc. EASA (1 year flying experience- preferably on A319/320)
• Excellent knowledge of English (minimum B2 level). German and/or Spanish skills are desired.
• A-levels, higher school certificate and/or flying/gastronomic experience
• Leadership competence, quality awareness, sense of responsibility and role model function
• Distinctive service orientation
• Great commitment and the ability to work under pressure
• Well-groomed appearance, confident behavior and an engaging personality
• Mobile phone and access to a computer/internet
• Unlimited valid passport for EU citizens
• For non-EU citizens: residence and work permit
• Minimum age: 18 years
Air Crew Service GmbH & Co. KG
Ms. Angela Schmidt
Phone: +49 89 242072224
Fax: +49 89 242072235
APPLY NOW: http://www.aircrew-service.de/en/careers/current-job-vacancies/?no_cache=1